wth

can i not talk to anyone right now without getting flack? i am fighting with hubby daughter is in her room pouting and i get on here and people are being well you know. do you ever feel like you have nothing?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jodi, just wanted to tell you i LOVE your sense of humor! i usually skip around posts but when i see your name i ALWAYS read it! i like knowing there are at least a few moms out there who can take a joke & are sane ppl!! sorry bout the flack, maybe tomorrow those ppl will take the sticks outta their butts! :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Not sure what you mean jodi. I mentioned in one post that I liked your answer to another post. But I was serious. I like the fact that you are so honest in your answers! Cheer up and send everyone to bed. Have a drink and talk to all of us who are sitting at home tonight.
    CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAISING GLASS TO TOAST!!!!!!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• thanks i just get tired of people asking for answers and then gettin mad when you give one ya know? crazy i am tryin to have a good time but ugggh always someone or thing taking away my glory. what is up with you?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yes I've felt like that. My SO was being a douchbag last night and kicked my friend out. Then she got all mad and I felt like the ass. Plus, my son was being fussy on top of it all.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Just sitting in the living room, hubby watching a movie, dog in his bed. Nice relaxing, quiet evening at home. Happy New Year!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hi jodi....Well send the kids to bed. Ignore the huband and don't let anon.s bother you : )

I'm sitting at home on the couch, 15 yo is playing Xbox Live...aka not having anything to do with me but he promises to give me a hug and kiss at midnight. My hubby is working a 3rd shift crap job and is gone for the night. My 17 yo is with his girlfriends family....BUT...I've got my laptop, wine, munchies and warm fuzzy socks.....I'm trying to find the positives here....LOL

happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Do to MickyD's and get a big mac and a diet coke. You'll feel better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• thanks guys im glad to no i am not alone and micdos is not going to help but thanks for the suggestion
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yummy...I should've got a Big Mac. Oh well, I'll have to settle for the smorgishboard of munchies placed in front of me on the coffee table. Let the feast begin!!!!!!!!!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• lol i am going to have leftover stuffed shells. when i am done drinking that is lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009