Horrible wife

DH and I have been together since 03 and married this past october, just had our daughter in november. Well he works 10 hr days 6 days a wk. He has to leave at 430 am and doesnt get in til 8pm so by the time he gets dinner and a shower and plays with the baby a lil he's ready to go to bed which is understandable! Im a SAHM and I get so bored and lonely sometimes. Well about a 3 wks ago a old friend txt me out of the blue. He used to be friends with both dh and I but we all went our seperate ways and one night 3 or 4 years ago he and I had a couple to many ran into each other and kissed. Dh knows all about that and that is the reason he doesnt like him anymore. Well this guy txt me to see how the lil one was doing b ecause he seen on my myspace that we had our lil girl well to make a long story short we started txtn and he was giving me sooo much attention that I cant quit txtn him... Im a horrible person! What do I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Use the 12 step method?? Just quit for God's sake. Turn your phone off, get your number changed and grow up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Decide whether your dh or ur friend mean more to you...or just tell your friend you are married and while you appreciate the attention, you really need to keep him as a friend. I don't really know your situation, but that's all the advice I can think of. Good luck!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I feel sorry for your poor husband who is working his ass off and you don't even appreciate him! If you don't want to be with him then don't. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Sorry honey...he deserves better. Get your head out of your butt and be a better wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I agree with the first post I know its harsh, but YOUR MARRIED! You wouldn't want your husband to be feeling the way you are now, he is trying to help support you and the baby he's doing the best he can. My fiancee goes to school plays college football and works 45 hours a week. i know how it is, and sometimes it is hard, but if you are saying your a horrible person DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• when you kissed your x it led to probs with who's now hubby. why on earth relive that? respect your daughter and do what you want her to learn from you. change your friggin number and dump your myspace facebook crap so no other x's creep out of the dirt.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for all ur responses. I know Im horrible and I deserved every bit of what u ladies had to say.. Im not defending what im doing now but I do want to clear it up that way back when I did kiss him i wasnt being a hooch... dh and I we're on and off every other week! Lets just put it this way.. we been together 5 years and lo and behold I have a wonderful 18 month old step son...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• you're not a horrible wife!
    you're bored out of your mind and need attention.. and there goes someone who gives it to you. BUT that's where the story should end and that right now! get a new number, block him on myspace etc. you have a hard workin husband and if he is as great as he sounds you should stick to your marriage and don't risk it over a little attention. try to plan short but fun activities for when he comes home like expecting him in a cute night gown after he plays with the baby! that should give you some attention =) good luck
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• by the way.. why does everyone write anon? one more time from woman to woman! cut it off and work on that short amount of time you have with your husband. its soo much worth it!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 12:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• If you continue to text him and give him attention, Im sorry but it may not end nicely. I would just completely stop. Think about your child and husband. Think if it were the other way around, how would you feel about it? He needs to back off too and not talk to you. He knows what happened between you two, and needs to stop.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• You are responsible for your own happiness, not your husband. Being a SAHM does not mean that you cannot have a life. Make friends, get out and do things. I see this so often on CM. Women who completely loose who they are when they get married and have kids and then become completely dependent on their husbands for happiness and socialization. Knock it off with the ex, your husband deserves better than that. How about thanking God everyday that you have a great husband who busts his ass six days a week and comes home to you.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 1, 2009