Exercise Question

I have the ab rockr thing lol as u can tell I dont use it that often I dont even know the correct name of it. But my new years resolution is to start working out more! So my question is.. I have a 2 month old baby and she wakes up at 5 am to eat and Im wide awake and cant go back to sleep til like 8 or so.. Im wondering if I use my ab thing will it have any affect if I use it then go back to bed? I mean will it defeat the purpose? Just curious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I think it would still work but you also have to add cardio at some other point in the day.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• no cuz you still burned calories so it dont matter...
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• IMO any exercise is better than none, it will not defeat the purpose. Exercise is exercise no matter the time.
    Anonymous

• I talked with the guy that owns the gym in my town (he's a body builder) and he said once you get in your work out for the day (a real work out) you could sit on your butt and watch tv and your body keeps working for a couple hours after- but if you sit and munch during that time it throws it all off.. but since yougo back to sleep- you should be good!
    ceemuhreeashbee

Answer by ceemuhreeashbee at 4:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The only way that you may defeat the purpose is if you eat a peanut butter sandwich afterwards, Mama.

1 - Careful exercising while you're breastfeeding...
    2 - If you are still up to the challenge of working your abs, join Mommies Who Love Fitness and sign up for our January FItness Challenge: you only have one more day!
    averillholistix

Answer by averillholistix at 12:45 AM on Jan. 2, 2009