If you s

If you stepped out, on your husband or partner did you know in your gut it was right or wrong for you to do, if you knew it was wrong why didn't you leave your partner instead of cheat on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think I could ever be able to cheat on my hubby I feel guilty thinking about other men
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't want him to do that to me. I don't think I would ever cheat. It seems like something that would haunt me and would come back to bite me in the ass. It's a karma thing...ya know?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• hi. I'm the original poster. I was wondering if I was the only one who felt that stepping out is wrong. I guess I'm not the only one after all who t hinks like that. When kids are in the relationship I t hink cheating with another man or woman is cheating self respect out of your kids. So many people do step out though. Why can't they leave the partner instead? Oh duh I guess it's because they want the new person plus stlll to keep the original partner!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2009