thongs

do you ever but your thong ( the part that goes in your crack) on the side of your butt cheek cuz it riding up in your bum crack?? lol j/w

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but ive always wondered what my hubby would do if i pulled it down and there was dingle berry hanging on the floss part lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yeah, i use to have this one pair that i loved to wear but it always hurt when i sat down so i did that...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Isn't that the point of a thong? Too dig in so deep you cannot pull it out? It is butt floss!
    Anonymous

• haha yes...anytime i think of a thong i think BUTT FLOSS! haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• lol... i thought it was so u can see undi lines!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Have you ever not wiped your butt good enough and when you pull your thong down it almost rips your butt?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• all I can say is wow...lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I tried to wear a thong once. It didn't work out so well for me...LOL I felt like the mission of crawling panties was complete! Very uncomfortable not mention unnatural feeling. Call me old school but I prefer my big girl panties....that's the level below granny panties...LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• lmao happy!!!
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I must say thought...the most fun part about wearing that thong was when I got it out of the laundry and my teenage boys saw it they were totally gross out! That thong paid for itself right then and there...just the mental picture of Mom wearing a thong sent them running from the living room....priceless!!!!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009