Are any of you as miserable as I am?

Quick run down. New Years Eve, husband has to work in the morning. He is in bed by 9. Just moved here, don't know anybody,so I am basically all alone. Best friends call from back home. I hear them all together,having a wonderful time. I break down and ball my eyes out. Anyone Else completely miserable right now?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• I am miserable for different reasons but still sad and miserable.... I am here holding my 5 month old son thinking about his twin brother that died at birth... it still kills me to think about it..... specially right now during holidays and all... just moved where we live and have no one to talk to either... sorry u are so sad and lonely....hopefully this new year will be better for u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband is in iraq my two best friends are in FL and Im in WA Pregnant with my mother who drives me nuts and I have no friends here...It can be worse
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Sure am.....my kids are with their dad this year for the holiday. I am single and all my friends are now either married or living with someone. So, if it wasn't for the clap of all the fireworks, I would still be asleep. I feel like I am such a loser. Hell, even the dog is hiding because he is afraid of the sound of the fireworks. Lonely is the worst part. Friends who have their own shin-dig to do with their so, my boys are at their dads and the dog is in hiding.
    I am completely alone!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm Sorry for You're not Alone We're here for You!! I have A Disabled Brother that never Ever remembers me!! But I always remember him! With Surprise parties & Gifts Every year! He's 15+ Years older then I am..Well I am home Ill Plus+ with Bald tires snowed in! He did get my Nice BD Card! But He has NO food, His walker is Broken, The Salvation Army Refused to Deliver his Christmas Basket, He needs surgery but they're waiting for him to Die First! He just got over prostate Cancer!! So its his Birthday today & he's Alone & NO one Cares But me!! If you have Friends, Someone to love us here & all.. Its not that Bad.... I care.. I hope you get some Fun Surprises & it Brings you up!! We got over 37" inches of snow in one Month. So being home in the Rural Stranded is NO Fun! Plus+ I Lost 2 Friends an Auntt that Died! I so hope you get Cheered up & it all made up for you!! Happy New Year.. The Best is Yet to come....~!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm a little miserable but I don't feel like I deserve to be after reading some of the other posts. My SO had to move out of state to take a job over a year ago. He was home for Thanksgiving and was home almost 2 months, but he had to go back before Christmas and the New Years celebrations. That is ok, but he is going to miss the birth of our child and I wont see him again til March when the baby is a couple months old. This is just compounded by the normal perils of the 9th month of pregnancy. I'm on bedrest with a 3 year old daughter and a house to take care of and it just isn't happening. I don't want to end up bringing a baby home to filth and no money in the bank since we're getting a little strapped with me out of work early with a maternity leave and my tuition to still pay for. Egh.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009