What Brand do you like the most?

What brand car seat, stroller ect. do u like the best? and what brand diapers? and brand baby cloths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not sure about car seat and stroller...I haven't tried more then 1. Huggies diapers and pampers sensitive wipes. Cheap clothes when they are little because they grow out of them so darn fast.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my car seat and stroller for my daughter was a "graco" and diapers were pampers swaddlers then cruisers...and wipes were the pampers as well..when she was newborn i used the sensitive, then when she was older i used the "fresh scent" or whatever they were called...as for clothes..dont really have a fav brand..just whatevers cute!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My kids carseat is Graco, Stroller is a Sit "n" Stand, Diapers are Huggies, Wipes are whatever is on sale, Shampoo Walmart kids brand, kids clothes is what ever is cheapest, they will out grow them b/4 they wear them out! I am NOT spending a ton of money on clothes that will be worn a few times b/4 they go to the next size.
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 2:05 AM on Jan. 1, 2009