Am I a psycho? Seriously now!

Am I psychotic? Two years ago yesterday one of my sisters really did something so terrible that I can NEVER forgive her. I mean NEVER! For the sake of my mothers heart health I have been neutral around my sister. Just barely tolerating her.

The juice is that my sister called my employer, The American Red Cross where I was a nurse at and told them that I am a major drug user and if they don't fire me that she will go to the media. Ugh... I passed their drug test but they still let me go because of what my sister did. (I never did anything to her)

Well my sister bought me a "Sisters" mug for Christmas it has all these nice sayings about sisters on it.

I could not sleep with it in my house so I got up in the middle of the night last night and smashed it to pieces with a hammer.

Am I psychotic?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• No. You are hurt beyond words. Better to smash the mug than her face.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i dont think so...
    marci2babies

Answer by marci2babies at 1:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• no your not psychotic!! I can't believe your sister did that to you!! I'm sorry that happened. It's easy to see why the mug didn't mean anything. Hope you felt better after smashing the hell out of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Um, no. Are we related? I have relatives just like yours. If you passed a drug test, why were you still fired?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No. And I cannot believe that they fired you based on a false report! Did you pursue a wrongful termination suit?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Oh honey if you ever need to share sister horror stories send me a message!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I was let go because my sister blackmailed the Red Cross. They could not have that hanging over their heads. Grrrrr!!!!! They wrote me a great letter of recommendation though.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No. You needed to release some aggression towards your sister and that mug was a symbol of her. Did you feel better after? And seriously, how did she think that she could do that and you'd be cool with it and forgive her? I think she is the psychotic one. Why would she do something like that if she didn't have some issues of her own?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• HAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT!!!!!
    No honey, it sounds like your sister is the whackadoo. Who in their right mind calls a siblings work and says something like that
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Ha thats awesome... but instead of using the hammer, I wouldve smashed it against your sisters FACE.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2009