Is this part of labor or a nervous breakdown? LOL... lighthearted question here.

I really don't know if I am in TRUE labor. I won't go into great detail since I have a question out there that describes everything.

But I am having heart palpitations, a queasy tummy, and I feel dizzy and slightly lightheaded.

Labor signs or nervous breakdown? Something else? What do you think?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:44 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly it sounds like anxiety to me. Can you drink some decaf tea or take a hot shower?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• sounds like a bit of anxiety worrying about if you are in labor or not ;o) don't stress sweety! that baby will be here when it's ready to be here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well its not labor if u were in labor u would know it. and doesn't sound like a nervous breakdown, it just sounds like anxiety because something other than not being able to figure out what your feeling. u feel something is wrong and thats why you are that way.
    JewlSER

Answer by JewlSER at 4:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2009