Light Headed

im 2 1/2 months pregnant, and lately i have been feeling really light headed.. i even get the spins. It usually lasts for like 10 minutes, and then it will come back later. Should this be something i should reallly worry about?? Im sure i will tell my doctor when i see him, but i want to get other peoples opinions && se if they have had this happen to them.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes i got dizzy when i was prego. eat well and sit down . and yes tell the doc.
    mommy_kenzie

Answer by mommy_kenzie at 4:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• yes it happened to me it had to do with sugar. next time try drinking some oj. have you been geting enough protein? that can cause that too.
    sunshinemama86

Answer by sunshinemama86 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Happened to me alot too. Make sure you are eating right and getting enough protein and drinking enough water, getting enough rest. Let your Dr know about it when you see him/her.
    jaschem

Answer by jaschem at 4:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I just asked my doctor about the same problem. They told me it happens in almost eery pregnancy and not to worry about it cuz its not irregular
    HisNightshade

Answer by HisNightshade at 6:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Thanks ladies!! :) that helps alot.. i figured it was fine, but i was still a bit nervous!! i feel relieved until i see my doctor :) thank u!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• That's normal. With me, I was anemic, and I needed to take iron pills. As soon as I did that, my light-headedness went away. SO ask your doctor to check your iron levels. =] Good luck.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 8:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Make sure you are eating and drinking lots of water, also make sure you get up very slowly!!
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 16, 2008