Does anyone else get aggravated

wen ppl cant seam to speel the rite way or use good languageue (sp?) skills?
i have been getting increasingly aggravated with this nonsense, what the heck people, if you're not sure of something or even if you are, type into a word program, spellcheck it and then post it, i'm tired of ruining my eyes to read your F grade questions, polls, journals etc. how in the hell are we supposed to teach the next generation when we can't even put 2gther a full sntnce?

simonssuperhero

Asked by simonssuperhero at 1:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Ah, admitting to having a problem is half the battle, simonssuperhero. Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Um, Ya ShOrE. BuT WhO ReAlLy is thaat nit PiCkY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I skip over the text messaging type questions...I can't stand to read those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Nope, I see it as a lot of people have to type hurried since the kids need dinner, or english isn't thier first language or maybe they have a learning disability.

I don't judge them becuz i dont know there situation!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:53 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• ""Nope, I see it as a lot of people have to type hurried since the kids need dinner, or english isn't thier first language or maybe they have a learning disability.

I don't judge them becuz i dont know there situation! ""

it just seems that sometimes the learning disability is pure laziness, but who am i, i'm just a terrible person sitting on a mountain top judging everyone below me
    simonssuperhero

Answer by simonssuperhero at 1:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• It bugs me too so you're not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I HATE IT! It drives me nuts and having a learning disability is no excuse I have one and I rarely miss spell things but honestly its not only the spelling that gets me its the grammar also, and for goodness sake there is spell check people!!!

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have a hard time reading the questions and usually just bypass them. What I find funny is the people that write like that who complain because they cannot find a job. Ya think!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• yeah, where i used to work, we had a few like that come in, one girl put on her application in answer to the "what was your favorite class in school" she answered "speeling" so apparantly it was her favorite, just not the one she was best at
    simonssuperhero

Answer by simonssuperhero at 2:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2009