Is it okay???

OK i am on narcotics(loratabs to be exact). I was wondering if it is ok for me to have a glass of champagne(sp?) or if it is too dangerous. I dont have a car so no driving and i am not leaving my house, so can i or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Health

• NO NO NO; I work for a pain management doctor and am familiar with all these narcotic medications. Do not drink with them; it can cause dangerous side affects; be safe
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• champagne girl that might mess u up but it won't kill you one glass..right whats the harm in that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• you'll get more of a "buzz" than you would have got without the loratab but as long as you aren't driving and it's only 1 glass, you should be fine. you may fall asleep soon after drinking it though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• not real wise. you might go to sleep and not wake up! but there are people who do and survive but usually they have a high tolerance to both the drug and booze. but you really never know what going to happen. you shoulnt though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Alcohol is a drug, and you shouldn't mix a narcotic with alcohol. How about a bubbly grape juice instead- you get the same fun from the bubbles but not the alcohol.

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 AM on Jan. 1, 2009