panic attacks

so im 32 weeks pregnant

and if i go some where with more then like 6 people i go into a panic attack and that is bad because if i got shopping or something i end up freaking out and it gets really hard to breth then the baby starts to kick me really hard and i have to sit down and close my eyes for like 30 min and i told my doc about it he said it is normal for pregnant people to have that happen

i was wondering if this happend to anyone else or if i should be more worried

also i used to be a very soical person i could not live with out talking to people now i dont want to talk to anyone not even family is that bad to

i am 99% sure im not depressed so ya lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's somewhat normal for some pregnant women. I know it used to freak me out that my water was going to break in front of people and that gave me anxiety. Also, I remember being really short of breath and that really freaked me out too. My advise is to learn some relaxation and distraction techniques.....good luck!!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:53 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• well i didnt have that bad of symptoms when i was pregnate but now i do as my is 3 yrs old. i even went ot the doctor not to long ago and she dosent think its panic attacks or depression. she said i was like a bomb ready to explode cause i was so stressed. she told me to work out it will relieve stress and gettign a good cardio in can help panic attacks go a littel easier. so i hope that will help for you . good luck
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2009