Are their any other young married couples and families out here ?

Hello my husband and I are both 24 years old, except for the fact that I will be 25 on Jan. 10th , and we have to 2 children together. I first born is our 4 year old son, Matthew and our second child is our 6 month old baby girl, Victoria.

I was just curious to see if any other young married couples with children are on this site. and if so I'm looking for other couples in our age bracket; that way we will be able to help others that are our age or around it.

"If my profile intrest anyone like this - make me your friend and I will get back to you ASAP"

Thanks for your time !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• this is not a question...

there are groups on cafemom for younger moms, moms with 2 kids, and more than likely moms in your area if you just type what you are looking for into the search bar at the top, I'm sure you will locate tons of groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm 28. I'll be your friend...but I don't know who you are.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• she's this person-
    http://www.cafemom.com/answers/98840/Gaining_more_friends?cat_id=17
    IDK why she needed to post basically the same thing twice in a row...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• anon 1:54. can you read teh first sentence? it is a question..

"THIS IS NOT A QUESTION" wat are you gonan tell on her?lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• please don't listen to anon ..that person is down right wrong ..i mean what is her problem ..you can post as many freaking things as you want question or no question..anon why does it matter if you don't like what she wrote then just mind your buisness duh...
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 3:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I am 20 and married... i have a son who will be 2 in march....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• cant make u a friend b/c ur anon. but feel free to friend request me :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• We are a young couple!
    I was married at 19 and am 20 now . My son will be 3 soon... Time goes by so fast
    Breaks my heart a little... =) But yes, dont listen to ann. How rude of a post. No wonder they kept it ann.
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 4:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I am 25yrs old and so is my husband and we have 5 boys, 5,3,2,17mo & 4mo. I would love to meet new people in my age catergory,
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:04 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• We're young too. I was 18 and he was 20 when we married. We're 23 and 24 now, but we have a 2 1/2 yr. old girl and 3 month old boy!! Can't add you, you posted this Anon.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2009