Any one else impressed by Dick Clark?

Hell, the guy is looking good considering! I am impressed he is still doing the New Years thing!

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 3:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I was. After all that he has been through w/ the stroke, I was totally amazed. He did look great too.
    ncmamaof5a

Answer by ncmamaof5a at 3:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yeah, Botox is a wonderful thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Oh gosh, did he have a stroke? I feel like such an ASS now! We had some friends over and we watched the ball drop, and we could not stop laughing b/c we thought he was drunk as a skunk. Wow, I feel terrible!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• You know we couldn't put our finger on it either was he under the influence or was he simply older and perhaps the front dentures were causing him to speak like that or like above post did he have a stroke. It sort of made me feel sad for him, he has def. aged oh well just glad he was able to ring in another new year.
    HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 1:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I don't think that was really him I'm convinced it was a robot. The guys like 5000 years old. Enough is enough, put the old boy back in the stables.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• He has had a stroke and gone through rehab ladies. I guess our judgmental attitudes don't stop with fellow cafemommers?
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Oh come on were not judging...just having fun. Loosen uo PROGENITOR!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:35 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hey, I can have fun with the best, but I draw the line at crackin' jokes at stroke victims. Even I have my limits, shocking as that may be. LOL
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yeah I guess I was a bit bellow the belt...but still funny, you have to admit that!!! LOL
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh, I can see the punch line, absolutely. If I had not known about the stroke I would have been making fun, too.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009