Am I bad?

I have been online today playing poker games - and I started chatting with my poker mates.. well this one guy I started chatting with is really nice.. we talked for a few hours online.. hes a nice guy and I want to continue to talk to him and be friends..he lives in Fl and knows I am happily married with kids.. is it wrong to talk with him? I don't think so... but I don't want to be doing anything wrong..I told my husband about it and he doesn't seem to care.. although this guy already seems to have a crush on me.. which makes me feel good but I am not interested that way and he knows that.. help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• you have already told your husband then your cool..i think everyone likes having someone ELSE adore them, if YOU never cross the line then there is nothing wrong with it...and its easily ended if HE crosses the line...BLOCK USER ;)
    Anonymous

• You are in total control. Set your personal boundaries. you will be fine. It's not bad to feel admired. Most women would love to have a guy have a crush on them even if only online!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Your husband doesn't care, so follow your instincts, making sure not to let this man think you are interested in flirting.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Do you also live in FL? I think it all depends on what you are talking to this guy about. Never talk to him about your marital problems or gripes you may have about your husband. That is one thing I greatly advise you not to do.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• how this guy feels doesn't matter, your the one that has the baggage so you have to take control of the situation. as long as you keep your feelings and intentions under control, everything should be fine...friends are ok, but be sure to set boundaries
    ms.youngmom20

Answer by ms.youngmom20 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You sound like your feeling guilty. JMO. If this guy knows you have a husband, and kids... he probably doesn't have a crush on you. I've noticed that some women confuse being a nice guy, with having a crush.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 5:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• It's not a good idea.
    ShammyShell

Answer by ShammyShell at 7:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008