Can you explain this?

Before you start bashing...just check this out... I'd love to hear how people will explain this..... it's only a few seconds long....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

This is the man you all elected...hahahahahaha

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He was confused with his upbringing and what is at his core. The 57 states of Islam OR the 50 United States of America. You decide. What does ALL of the recent scandal participants from chicago have in common? Obama.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• LOL-57 states....but, Alaska and Hawaii he wasn't allowed to go to!  Awwww...he was just tired...yanno?   

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Awwwww......all the Bushies coming out to bash?

NEXT
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I actually didn't vote for my own personal reasons, but I think all that video shows is that he's not perfect and he made a mistake. You know just as well as I do that the President Elect knows exactly how many states there are. He's a tired man he's been going non stop for months now, give him a break.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Dang I love that clip...almost as good as the one where he says "My Muslim faith" realizes what he says and then corrects with Christian faith.
    Oh yeah I ain't a Bushie either!
    Wouldn't have voted for Bush had you handed me 10 million.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Thats a great clip

Answer by gemgem at 7:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well, there's State of Denial, State of Insanity, State of Depression... I go to the third one often when I think about the next four years.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• OP you are still in year 2008. Let it go.
    I met some women who don't even know that Alaska and Hawaii are part of U.S. or when people don't know what is the supreme law of the land and so on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Get over it. How many times has Bush misspoke and I'm willing to bet you voted for him?

19 days and counting till OBAMA takes over!!!!!!!!!!!
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 10:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• trippyhippy,

Not surprised you're looking forward to an Obama presidency based on your pseudonym! I for one will be saying "so help me God" that we, as country, can survive 4 years (NOT 8) of "Obamapallooza!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009