What was the Best&Worst thing to happen to you in 2008?

Mine are::

--[Good]--

My daughter Turned 1-

And I had my son!!! :o]

--[bad]--

Ugh, Finacial Woes--- GOSH! ;o] I know its ultimately All going to work out!!! But I'd love more moneys! lol

It was an awesome year, And I am so excited to see what the future holds...

I"m just wondering What was the best or worst things in 2008 for you?!

TheTara

Asked by TheTara at 4:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Best - my BFF had her third baby and now I get to have baby fun and give her back when I'm all done....

Worst - still have a messy house.....

Happy 2009!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• 2 best things-son choosing to live w/me(instead of dad) and 2. telling SO that I was pregnant.
    worst:all the relationship issues I'm having/had with SO. Kinda strnage my worst and best overlap a lil bit.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:31 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My best was my son being born. My worst was losing a loved one.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 6:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My best and worst were actually the same thing. We moved in the spring. It was the worst thing because we had to say goodbye to our family and friends knowing we won't see most of them until we move back in a few years. It was the best because it gave us the chance to travel and see places we've only seen in movies and history books.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 6:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I had alot of best times in 2008. Spending time with my kids and going on vacation was awesome. The worst? Last night. My ex called and said that he isnt going to allow our son to have guitar hero that santa brought him at my house and my son spent the whole night crying. How messed up is that?

Answer by gemgem at 7:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• WORST: Hubby being diagnosed with cancer - BEST: Being confirmed that he's in remission.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The best thing that happened to me in 2008 was quitting my job and gaining a peace of mine. The worst thing that happened to me was to have to make the decision to send my rebellious teen to Job Corps.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:57 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My bad: My little sister died from Breast Cancer... I will never forget May 21st 2008...

My good: I realy loved all the mini vacations I was able to take with my kids. We'd never been able to anything like that because my daughter's gymnastics took up every hour of evey day and every penny we had. Thank goodness she quit!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• BEST~ I had my son!! Worst~ Had to deal with my fiances crazy ex!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• BEST- I LEFT VIRGINA, CAME BACK TO NEW YORK.

WORST- BEING APART FROM MY HUSBAND FOR 2 MONTHS. HE CAME BACK TO NEW YORK TO START A LIFE FOR US.
    MJ1960

Answer by MJ1960 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2009