New Year's Resolution - A Better Marriage!

No more lazy couple, no more lazy ME, no more lazy housekeeping.....

(DH is not lazy but he does follow my lead....I need to kick my own butt!)

And no more lazy relationships - I adore and love my DH and won't take him for granted. He is my better half, truly, and needs more sex. There, I said it. It's on record.

Yikes!

Anyone else with me? (Not about having sex w/DH because well, you might be better than me!) But anyone else recommitting?

Wimsey

Asked by Wimsey at 5:44 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• no. my resolution is de-committ
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• All i can say is GOOD FOR U!!! I would love to do the same thing but i know he wont meet me half way and id be doing it all alone like everything else!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I made that commitment long ago and it's been a good one to keep. I continue to strive to love and respect my husband. It's a lifelong thing.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband is in the military and is stationed in Japan at this time. It's been a long and winding road, we've talked about divorce a few times in the past 17 years. It came close in 2007. We have recommited to our relationship and plan to stay together for the sake of each other. LOL I can't wait until he gets home for good and we can start our "new" life together.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 2:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I think that is great i need to do that to a certain point
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i'm right there with you. we've come close to it too(divorce), but being annoying isnt really a good reason heh. I'm trying to get DH to really recommit too, respect is something i believe is earned, and i've realized that i need to earn his, not just expect it. so i'm putting in more effort to our son, our home, and us. I have a great DH that comes home to me every night, i'm getting him to wind down on his sarcasm though.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009