So, it is 2009, how long do you think you will keep your New Year's resolution(s)?

mamadita

Asked by mamadita at 8:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I stopped making new years resolutions when i decided to diet one year. I went and bought all of the slim fast stuff and after about 2 weeks said forget it. So now me and my friends all come up with something creative. Last year we made a list called words for 2008. Each person put a word that would mean something to them and each person received a list of everyones word and meanings and reflected on it all year. My word was change. This year we are making a dreambook of all the things we want to happen in our lives.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 10:03 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I never make them, one less thing to "break!" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• OH YES I have one resolution involving family court & I certainly plan to keep it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:30 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• HOpefully longer than just a few months.
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 9:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I couldn't keep my resolution long enough to even MAKE one. lol I never bother, b/c I never keep them.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Already broke it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I normally break it or decide that it was too hard and "cancel" it but so far and my day started at 3am my resolutions have gone good :) I did ones that were hard but achievable.
    dylansmommy0801

Answer by dylansmommy0801 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well, this is my first year making a resolution and I'm going to try my hardest to keep it. I plan on losing 15lbs.

My motivation is going to be the expression on my DH's face when he comes back from deployment and see me back down to what I was when we first met. Ohhhh, can't wait!
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 10:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I usually don't make them, but this year I'm going to resolve to learn our countries constitution and be better informed on how politics work. I know it's pretty boring but it's something I would like to be more informed about.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I hope I keep it all year!
    V-RonsMommy

Answer by V-RonsMommy at 11:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009