Shopping cart cover

ok so i need one, i got one of those jungle thing seats for carts at babies r us and well its so darn confusing and impossible to do with a 6 month old in your arms and a three year old by your side. or the fact i'm blonde. lol anyone know of any good ones?

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 9:10 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have an Eddie Bauer one. It's real easy to use.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:11 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I never used one. They are a waiste of time, and money. For years and years moms put their kids right in the buggy and they all lived! I'm here... So are you... They didn't have junk like this when we were kids. And something tells me you aren't suffering from some strange third arm or anything because of it... I know I'm not... Just skip the seat cover.

If you are worried about germs wipe it off with a baby wipe.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Why not just attach your baby carrier/car seat to the shopping cart...it's what I did!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:35 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The absolute best shopping cart cover is the buggybagg deluxe! It's a little pricey but it so much more comfortable then other covers, it has great warranty and my baby loves it! it got great reviews on babiesrus.com
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 9:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I bought one on Ebay for about $40..that was about 5 years ago. lol It was great. covered the entire seat, had a loop to hook on toys, came with a little pillow thing in a pocket and another pocket for a sippy cup or something....and a belt so you didn't have to rely on the cart to have one.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:07 AM on Jan. 1, 2009