I'm trying...

I'm trying to sell a crib & matching changing table that I no longer need. Does anyone have any idea how I can do that? I put it on my local 'Craigslist' page, but does anyone have any other ideas?

I'm posting this is the 'pregnancy' forum because I know some people are looking for used cribs, maybe you could tell me where some places you look are?
Thanks so much!

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 9:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• kijiji.ca or .com if your american! All my stuff goes soooo fast on there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I lost all my wordly possessions running from domestic violence and even had to leave my home state. I lived, with my children, in a domestic violence shelter for 6 months. Short of an apartment, that shelter gave me tons of home furnishings, clothes, toys, beds to start my life over again. Instead of selling, why not consider donating to a domestic violence shelter and help those with babies? It would be tax deductible.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Craigslist is where I got our crib one of the really nice ones that is three different beds.... but we got it for free
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:09 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• where are you from and do you have any pictures of them?
    mommy2one07

Answer by mommy2one07 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm in Ft. Myers, Florida. And yeah, I have pictures. I sent them to you in a message.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2009