What is the weirdest thing a teacher has said to your child?

sharedknowledge

Asked by sharedknowledge at 9:59 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That his dad abusing him was not real

Answer by gemgem at 10:15 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• that the picture of dinosaurs he colored was wrong. everyone knows they were green and brown.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 10:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Okay now the two above would totally p*ss me off!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 11:06 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Nothing that weird but my second grade teacher, Mrs. Mingus said, "Kathy doesn't care when I call her your name." That's when I corrected her on my first name. We had the same last name. And then there was the high school teacher, DerKinderen that told me to "get off your high horse". Believe me, I had no horse. And how about the cafeteria lady who said I turned my tray over on purpose when I dropped it and then she made me pay for it? My teacher bought me another meal. I look back at those things and cringe. How unkind!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 11:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• well no kids yet..we are ttc... but when i was younger..much younger.. my second grade teacher told my mother and myself that i wasn't smart enough to continue to third grade and infact i wouldn't even amount to anything in life b/c i was left handed and my hand writting was awful... lol he he he..... now the jokes on her cuz im a nurse lol
    Anonymous

• ok not mean, but deffinately wierd was my sons fourth grade (last year) teacher had to tell him to get out from underneath his desk and do his work, nad thats only one i HEARD about i don't even want to know what she said to him that i DIDN'T hear about! lol
    :))
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my son's teacher said he was passive agressive. another teacher this year said she hopes he will become a productive member of society (he's only 8).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 2, 2009