pregnant

i am 13 weeks and 1 day and my feet been killin me is it suppose to start this early most of the time it is off and on.. it aslo look like my feet and swelling up please let me know if it s suppose to happen this early

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister is 12 weeks right now and she is having the same problem. She went to the doctor for it, and they just told her its because of the "weight" change. They told her to soak her feet in warm water and use epson salt and to keep her feet elevated! Hope this helps
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The pain is due to the changes in your hormones, and the swelling also plays a part in that too. Also you are gaining weight even tho your cloths may still fit fine, you are still gaining weight.
    When your feet start to swell try to sit down and put your feet up ( try to put them above your heart ).
    If the swelling doesn't go down after an hour or two call your doc and let her/him know. You might be retaining water, if so they might put you on a water pill. over all it just another wonderful thing that come along with that little sweetie brewin in there, haha. hope that helps!! Good luck and congrats!
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 11:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• im 33 weeks this week and i just started to swell
    amrb

Answer by amrb at 11:20 AM on Jan. 1, 2009