CLOMID, VITEX OR OVULEX????

wich is better to use?
dh and i have been ttc for almost a year now and i am looking for something to help boost our chances.

Have you tried either?
Did it work?
How long did it take?

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally took Vitex just because it is an herbal supplement which you can purchase at any vitamin store rather than a prescription drug. I started taking it in August...Had my IUC removed in September...and am now 5 wks pregnant :) Can I say it was defiantly the Vitex? Not sure. But I know that while I was taking it, my periods were defiantly more normal and heavy. Hope this works...Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I was on clomid for a year... Not the hole time because it kept giving my big cysts. I finally decided that october was the last time I was going to take it (I was up to the highest dose my doc would give) . I think I only ovulated 3 time on it. Novemeber I was clomid free because we decided to take a break from trying. My doctor did say sometimes the meds with carry over to the next cylce. I am happy to say am about 8wks pregnant. I dont no if it was because we stopped trying or the clomid carrying over. Maybe a combo of both!!! If you really dont have any health issues then clomid should work great. I have pcos and dont ovulate normally.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 2:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm trying clomid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I went on clomid for 3 months. It didn't work, however I got pregnant 2 months after being off it. I have heard that that happens quite often. Not sure why though!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2009