• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know a good freckle/age spot lightener or diminisher?

It feels like every day I get more freckles or age spots. I'm going to go to a dermatologist to get the age spots frozen and taken off but my skin has never looked worse. Any ideas?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• yea dont do that to yourself,its a part of aging,your just gonna mess up your body more.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Meladerm!

http://www.civantskincare.com/meladerm-fade.html?gclid=CJSHto-p7pcCFQwNGgodvyvhDA

Good Luck
    Stephie_momof_2

Answer by Stephie_momof_2 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I am a Beauty Advisor and I sell Avon and Mark product. I have some products that work very very well for getting rid of Age Spots and such.

Banishing Cream Skin Discoloration Improver: Visibly improves discolorations. $8.50
    Hydroquinone-free formula featuring Avon's patented skin brightener as well as a botanical brightening blend and Vitamin E. It is a nourishing nighttime cream that gradually evens the skin tone by helping to reduce the appearance of unwanted dark spots and discolorations. 2.5 fl. oz.

Cont.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Cont.

ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Day Cream SPF 25 : Change the way skin naturally ages. $34.00
    Restore youthful vitality, cushion & bounce that lasts all day. Formulated with SPF 25 UVA/UVB protection to help shield skin from future age damage. Powered by pro-sirtuin TX technology. 1.7 fl. oz.
    IN JUST 3 DAYS* Restores the look of natural volume and cushion.
    IN JUST 2 WEEKS* Restores a youthfulness and vitality to skin that lasts all day.
    IN JUST 4 WEEKS** 80% of women showed improvement in cushion.74% of women showed improvement in age spots & fine wrinkles.
    Terryn2069

• ANEW ULTIMATE Age Repair Night Cream: Restore cushion, replenish bounce. $34.00
    Rich, emollient moisturizer works while you sleep to visibly repair and rejuvenate age-damaged skin. Use every night after Age Repair Elixir or your favorite Anew treatment. 1.7 fl. oz.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ONLY PRO-SIRTUIN TX TECHNOLOGY CAN MAKE!
    IN JUST 3 DAYS†• Skin feels more elastic, with natural volume and bounce.
    IN JUST 4 WEEKS††• Dark age spots begin to fade.• The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles diminishes.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hope this helps e-mail if you have questions. Or go to my web-site www.youravon.com/tboville
    Have a great day!
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Mary Kay has a product called Even Complexion Essence and it's created to work on making your skin tone more even and lightening those discolorations. You can go to www.marykay.com to find a consultant in your area, or to view the product.
    Anonymous

• There is (or used to be) a product called Esoterica. I'm not sure if it's still around, but you could buy it at any drug store.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I swear by an inexpensive product called PORCELANA and it costs @ $6.99 at drugstore.com. It has greatly helped me lessen the age spots on my hands and arms plus it comes in both the night time and daytime formulas. Give it a try, I'm sure it will help.

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=31668&trx=GFI-0-PPBS&trxp1=22215
    BMcD

Answer by BMcD at 2:50 AM on Apr. 7, 2009