how cum i never catch him?

im 33 weeks prego..we havent done it in a while...i know he must...ya know...but i have never caught him...he must do it...i think it would be hot to catch him in the act..

amrb

Asked by amrb at 11:14 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I understand the MAJORITY of men "do it" in the shower!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• ahaha. I know what you mean! I know that he does it, but I have no IDEA how he manages to do it without me knowing/seeing. We are ALWAYS together, even in the shower. I think its strange.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Honestly, my husband just went without when I hit that point in pregnancy. I always told him hey you can "ya know" but he never did. So maybe you guys just aren't ever catching them because they aren't doing it.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No...he's told me that he does it. "It's just a guy thing" because I don't understand why he does, especially with how much we have sex.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• It's a guy thing; do you really want to catch him? Let him have his 5 minutes alone
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hahaha!!! thats to funny, I've been with DH 9 years and I've never caught him either...lol. I know he does it cuz he says that all men do it, but I've never seen him do it. Hmmmm.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 12:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Their like monkeys that hid in the corner and play with it. Never caught my husband either. He says it is deviant and he feels dirty after like he is a primal animal, but, still does it!
    Anonymous

• Why do you care? It sounds like a gross obsession you have. Maybe he isn't because he does not need to.
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't do it at all...which I think is crazy!! I do! He says it just makes him feel like a loser that can't get laid. To each his own I guess...but growing up in a house with 5 brothers...they do it in the shower.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Hee, I loved the spelling in your title. LOL
    Anonymous