should I let my babysitter bring a freind over when she'll only be here for three hours?

I've only had her over twice to babysit for my 2 year old.Her friend lives in the neighborhood, but I don't know her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• nope, i wouldn't. find out what the friend is in to..ya know like drugs, drinking, sex, boy crazy. and then talk to the friend's parents that way you will know something bout the friend and you wouldn't be going crazy wondering if they are taking care of your 2 year like they're suppose to
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I would want to meet the friend first. I wouldn't have a problem with it though
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 4:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I wouldn't let her. Her focus should be on your 2 year old!!
    HonorTrustLuv

Answer by HonorTrustLuv at 5:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I wouldn't let her bring a friend over. She needs to be watching your child, and if she has a friend there she will be to distracted to do her job correctly.

I have let our babysitter bring a friend when she is babysitting my three year old, but I know both girls and they are very responsible.
    titusmommy

Answer by titusmommy at 6:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Nope, Nope and Nope. The minute a friend is there the kids become secondary. Unless you have 4 kids and use 2 sitters I wouldn't.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• No she is supposed to be focused on watching your child not chatting with her friend, she sounds very irresponsible i would be concerned
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• No! It's a job for her, not a party!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008