Tattoo

I'm finally getting my tattoo on Monday from a friend i've known since 1st grade. She became a tattoo artist after high school. I plan on getting it on my outer forearm but I don't want it to look funny with just 1 tattoo on my forearm. Has anyone else gotten a single tattoo somewhere on their forearm? Do you think it looks funny all by itself? The tattoo is going to be a little devil named Hot Stuff, he's a comic book character from the 50s with my sons name in it somewhere. I'm going to have her draw something up for me so his name's in it and looks good with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it would look just fine. Just a thought, I'm sure you've already thought of it, but as a woman with tats and whose entire family has them (except the kids), have you considered how you would hide it if a situation arose where that was necessary? Some jobs require that you not have body art, if you can hide it it's not an issue, but if you can't, it could cause problems. Like I said, I'm sure you already thought of it, but whenever someone I know asks me about it, I always mention it b/c some people don't think of it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• TATS ARE AWSOME KNOW MATTER WHERE THEY ARE I HAVE 7 THE FOREARM WOULD BE AWSOME PLACE!
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have 2 tats, and I think you just having one on the forearm is completely fine... I mean they are an expression of yourself... you don't have to go all out and fill your arm just because their are others that do that! Good luck! Their addicting!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I'm already addicted to piercings so might as well have another addiction lol I'd love to have a lower half sleeve or maybe a whole. I love them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• tats are supposed to be of what YOU want and WHERE YOU want it! It doesn't matter what or where anyone else would put their tats or what they think of what or where your tat is! It's something that mean's something to YOU! I have one tat at this time and mine is on my lower back...I know what I want to get for another tat...just haven't decided on placement yet lol. I just got my mom a tat for Christmas, it's a breast cancer awareness ribbon with the word survivor above it and she had it placed on her leg just above her ankle! I have a picture of it on my page you all can go check it out! Have fun getting your tat! Enjoy it!
    AnnaIam

Answer by AnnaIam at 11:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I don't think it would look funny. I have a tribal marking on my lower back and I want to get another one though not sure where. It's all about expression so no matter what you do, it will be you!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have a single tat on my left upper arm and I feel like a truck driver. I plan on adding more very feminine tats.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My boss has one on her right wrist, but nothing on her left arm, and it doesn't look odd. My dad has both of his forearms done with one little thing on each and his actually look odd because on one he has a naked woman and then on the other is says Semper Fi, but the written one is HUGE where the lady is small, so they are unbalanced.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I love the idea of a tattoo in your forearm I just think it is weird that you are tattooing a little devil with your son's name... I dont like the devil thing (but it is just me).

why not your son's foot prints (the one they did at the hospital) or a little angel?
    Anonymous

• I have one on the inside of each of my wrists. I love them. I don't see alot of ppl with tattoos there so that makes it even better! i like to be unique! Get yours wherever you see fit! You're the one who will live with it for the rest of your life! Good Luck,mama!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 2:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2009