okay so no he does this....

I have posted about me and my SO splitting, we have a baby ect. He said he was taking everything of hers that he bought when he moves out ect. (I just wrote all that incase you read the other questions you already know part of my situation and I don't have to go over it again haha) anyways, so we have been broken up for 3 days but he hasn't moved out. He still comes and sleeps in bed with me everynight! WHY? It only hurts worse, do you think thats why he is doing it? We aren't even TALKING and we are not together, yet he can come home drunker than He** last night and get in bed with me after I was up all night taking care of the baby like a responsible adult??? The night before he wasn't even drunk yet still got in bed with me! He is the one who called this off, so why is he doing this to me??? I want him to just pack up and leave and he is taking his sweet time! He did this not me.......now what??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry the title was suppose to say "so now he does this" I didn't notice until I hit ask...sorry :)
    Anonymous

• I think he may have realized he has no where to go. He screwed up. So, he does his own thing and then comes home because.....he probably doesn't have the money or a friend/family to help him out. Basically, he got his ass into pinch and now he's taking advantage of being able to come and go. I would talk with him and let him know that if he's leaving then he needs to leave and stop the nonsense.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Honey, you can call the cops and have them escort his ass out of the house if you want him gone. And he can't take anything that the baby has...as it is hers not his now. The police will tell him this too. You need to get him gone for your peace of mind, and for the baby. She needs a stable home, and a drunk ass father coming in and out as he pleases is not that. I wish you the best!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 1:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Why should he be the one to leave? And why shouldn't he sleep in his own bed? if you don't want to sleep with him you sleep on the couch.
    Anonymous

• Gee, sounds like a really nice passive/agressive asshat. Tell him that you don't want him in your bed if you're no longer going to be "together", he can't have it both ways. HE elected to leave, so be gone , Satan. Crap.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i agree if he wants to leave than he needs to leave. its not fair for him to be coming back around becuase it is only more hurtful, i know exactly how that feels. but you should be able to get over him. if he wanted to leave than he needs to so you can start getting over him and not be stuck with seeing him when you just need time to be sad. just tell him to get out
    brandielaine

Answer by brandielaine at 3:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• tell him is he is going to stay there then he needs to be sleeping on the couch and really he needs to GET out!!
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Answered at 1:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 by: Anonymous ....... he should leave because he is the one who called off their relationship, he was the one who said HE WAS LEAVING!!!! He should not get to sleep in HIS own bed because it's not HIS anymore it's HERS!!!

To the OP you need to tell him that until he moves out he needs to sleep on the couch or in the spare room or something. He does not have the right to get into bed with you when he has chosen to leave. My guess is he now doesn't really want to leave or he has nowhere to go so he is going to keep using you until you put your foot down and kick his ass to the curb.
    tagable

Answer by tagable at 2:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009