ok this is weird

this may need to go in the ttc group but lately i have been having very weird dreams and i had heard that when you are very early in your pregnancy you likely to have some crazy dreams and even nightmares... welll i guess what i wanna know is if there is any truth to this??? tyr not to laugh too hard and be nice..
thanks all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have weird dreams all thru my pregnancies lol. But yes every pregnant woman i have ever known has had odd dreams while preggo!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I had crazy dreams too, but I also have crazy dreams when I'm sick or have a fever.
    Anonymous

• I heard about that once... but since I am very bad at keeping track of my dreams i cant tell you for sure if it happened to me or not.
    I do remember that the night before I was going to take my preggo test I kept dreaming that I was crying because the result came out negative. BUT the next morning the results were positive.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 2:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I believe that 100 %. I had some of the funniest---craziest--some times scariest dreams you could think of during both pregnancy's! The strangest was this anaconda dream--the anaconda in my dream was purple--it was chasing me---I was driving a green Pino (car). . . --it was crazy!
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• With both of mine I had dreams that I had a miscarriage--before I even knew I was pregnant. How's that for strange?
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yuh its very normal, especially to have dreams about killing the daddy...had those plenty of times and as a matter of fact my baby is 3 1/2 months and i'm still having them...lol
    IshIsh04

Answer by IshIsh04 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I would have crazy nightmares that scared the hell outta me but then the next morning when I would think about it they were funny ass hell but still weird. Im still having them but now there all about ghosts trying to kidnap my DS now thats freaky
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I have crazy ones...thank god its not just me...our hormones are so wacked right now..maybe that is why our mind is crazy when we go to sleep...lol sometimes they are pretty sexual ones..almost real....you are not alone...thank god right?
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 12:43 AM on Jan. 2, 2009