Don't you hate it when a website has a "contact us"link but no one responds?

I sent a query to the FCC and despite an automated response that I would get an answer, it had been over a month now.

tiredgranny521

Asked by tiredgranny521 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it's like a ghost link. You send a response to it and it just disappears into thin air and you never hear from anyone again!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Is this regarding those digital converter boxes? You have to call them, they don't bother with the website.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yes, like some other websites we know that never respond to anything.

That reminds me, I do need to call them, too. sigh. One more thing for that list.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I know how you feel I sent a knitting pattern to the "island of lost patterns.com" More like the island of lost replies! I even tried contacting the webblogs of the people running it! No reply. It's like something they must have set up years ago and then forgotten about.
    Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 6:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• That happened to me recently with the company that makes the Earth's Best diapers. I bought a couple packages and wanted a refund because they were HORRIBLE. They left this spiderweb like junk all over my son's bum (seriously it totally looked like a spider had built a web all over his rear and crack), and it was almost impossible to get off. Plus they leaked, AND my son got HORRIBLE rashes and hives from them. The store wouldn't refund the money, they said I had to contact the company. So I did and still........no response. Not even an automated one. My solution......start warning mommas about those nasty diapers!
    proverbsmommy4

Answer by proverbsmommy4 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2009