I need some women to women advice on relationships.

I have been in a relationship with my triplets father for 6 years of and on now,and we recently had our babies 6 months ago,and he was living with me during my pregnancy and then when I was put on bedrest and hospitalized at 20 weeks the bills began faling behind and my family and church came to my rescue and caught up as much as they could until I could have the babies and get relaesed .Long story short I got evicted and we had to move in with his brother and since our relationship has fallen apart and he pays no attention to me,even sleeps on the couch when I try to ask whats wrong he says nothing!I am going crazy,and I have the babies all the time(he works 4 hrs.,daily at UPS and does nothing to find more work),I care for them alone.Please help me I am so pyhsically and mentally exhausted.I feel stuck I have no income,and no car .Just dont no where to turn,right now all I can do is rely on prayer&faith!!

MomOfTriplets08

Asked by MomOfTriplets08 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry. here is some advice that I hope helps. google your counties human resource dept. there should be a number fro them to call and ask about help. also on that site u should see about other places that can help u:public aid, WIC, food stamps, etc. I am so sorry u r going thru this but mama u can do it, u are strong and u really can do it. keep calling and asking for help. check local churches for food pantries and good luck to u!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• you are in a tough situation girl! first off you can do it by yourself its is just not going to be easy. if worst comes to worst just remember that! you do what u have to and you will get by just love those babies, cry whem u need to, and remember they will see all u have done some day and know how strong u are..

as for the man to me communication is the most important as bad as it may sound if he cannot communicate u need to make him choose...he can put an effort as a new father and as your man or...he can be alone and start working a full time job to pay the child support. as for no money and no car like i said..you do what u must so they will come. i was homeless for about a week living in my car at eight mmonth prego i realized that i have to do something for my baby...i got rid of the jack ass gut holding me down and never looked back.
    chacha101

Answer by chacha101 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Can your family help you again? I know it is alot to ask of them but I am sure they love you and want to help get things together.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• sign up for govt housing to be independent. File for child support. That should get his ass up and finding a job that pays. I am sure he will like working much better than going to jail. He's a bum. Work on caring for your children and building a life without his sorry ass. What a jerk. Maybe you can find a great guy who loves you and the kids and will help out. Just take that first step toward independence.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• It's peak season and he's only working for 4 hours? Hmph. I've been working overtime for weeks now. With DHL shutting down, he should have no problems going full time. UPS is a good company with the benefits he needs for 3 kids.

As far as your relationship with him goes? I don't think either of you have the energy to work on that right now. You need to look out for yourself and those babies! Look to your family and your church right now for guidance and for financial support. Best of luck to you.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 2:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Remember he is a MAN,they hide there feelings and when they express them they do it all wrong. My husband lost his job when I was nine months pregnant,it took him about two months to find another one.In the town we live in NO ONE is hiring and Im sure its not just our town so to get any hours at all is lucky.He is probley showing out the way he is because he knows he is the provider and he isnt providing the way he wants so he is shutting you and the kids out.Thats what my husband did,he was stressed and felt like he was nothing because he wasnt bringing in the money like he thought he should.This is one of those "for worst" times,all you can do is be supportive and PRAY,pray like crazy about it.On the bright side tax return is coming soon.Just dont be to quick to turn away from him.Again pray,pray,pray.Good luck;)
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• He could be depressed.
    Anonymous

• im sry you have to go through this, is there any way you can stay with your family? (well clearly you and the babies)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Please take no offense to what I am about to say. Don't waste time praying and actually get up and do something about it. People tend to complain and wait for miracles. Be your own miracle. There are resources out there. You were able to type this question up online, so why not google WIC or welfare and call their number, because you are in an emergency situation. Do not focus on your relationship with your guy right now. Your main concern is to make sure your babies have food, clothes, and shelter. You are a strong woman, don't wait for him to do something about it, you'll probably wait forever.
    Anonymous

• I dont think its a waist of time to pray,but a waste of time when you dont pray.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 2, 2009