labor

Im dilated to one cen and i was wonderin what i could do to get the process moving?

sweet_krysti

Asked by sweet_krysti at 1:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was dilated 3 cm for a few weeks. And I walked and walked and walked and I had sex. None of it ever helped :( She didn't come until she was good and ready, which was 6 days after her due date. But the walking usually helps most people, thats even what doctors will tell you to do. GOOD LUCK! =] =] =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Walking, sex and time. Your body and baby will let you know when it's ready for L&D.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• OH. and my doctor also said that having sex and then elevating your pelvis usuing some pillows to allow his semen to go towards your cervix helps your cervix become more effaced because apparently the semen helps in that area. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009