period question (maybe TMI)

My period was 3 weeks late this month which I really did not think much of because my period is very irregular and I have gone months at a time without having one. I have seen Dr's for it many times and it is hormonal. Well on Sunday I was really nauseous and then on Monday I started cramping really bad (and I NEVER cramp) well Tuesday it started and then yesterday it started getting heavy. Well I woke up this morning and my pants were soaked in blood along with my bed my blankets my sheets and even my mattress. well it is 1PM and since 7 AM I have already on my 4th pad and 2nd pair of pants. Anyone know what to do? Why is this? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Health

• If you are soaking more than one pad per hour then you need to see a doctor. I would call your GYN and make an appt. If you start to feel light headed, nauseated, sweating, very tired, speech slurred, bad headache, pale looking, blue lips/fingernails.....go to the ER.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Is sounds like a miscarriage to me.You need to go to your doc. if it is a miscarriage your doc. needs to make sure everything goes back to normal.If it is not than you could have a number of health issues that need to be dealt with.

times3mom

Answer by times3mom at 12:36 AM on Jan. 2, 2009