headaches

i get a really bad headache everyday all i can take is tylenol but it does not work, what can i do to relieve the pressure before i got pregnant i was taking head on and it worked, it was kind of like bengay that you rub on your forehead, can i continue to take it that seems to be the only thing that works. help i am desperate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should talk to your doctor. i was having headaches everyday and like you tylenol wasn't working. so my doctor prescribed me some meds that helped and now i hardly ever have a headache. good luck
    Anonymous

• Get peppermint essential oil and rub it on your forehead. Or what you were using before is probably fine to use too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:31 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I don't see why Head On would be a problem since you are not ingesting it. I had horrible headaches during the first 12-14 weeks of my pregnancy and Tylenol helped a little bit, but not as much as I wanted it to!!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i've been suffering from heachaches for about 5 years.
    When i go pregnant the first trimester i had no pain!!!
    but now in the second i have horrible headaches everyday that cause me to be able to get out of bed. so my doctor gave me some meds. i would check with your doctor before doing anything. good luck!
    lyssa6292

Answer by lyssa6292 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009