• In the Spotlight:

weird...

ok so tickers from baby-gaga, babystrology etc all say I'm 30wks and 3 days...but they also said I was 30 wks and 3 days yesterday...what is up with them? Anyone else see this? Why am I 30 wks and 3 days twice...Is it the new year or w/e? I posted this before but of course, one person responded and I don't know how to bump questions, lol!

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• some just are off by a little bit. ive noticed that too. just go by what your doctor says. you arent 30 weeks 3 days twice and no its not from the new year.
    Anonymous

• Yes! Mine still says I am 11 weeks and 6 days and I am actually 12 weeks! I think it will fix itself, this has happened before =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• @ anonymous, lol thank you. i thought i was going crazy. my ticker [which said 30 wks 3 days yesterday] says the same thing today. :-|
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• @ sandra, at least i'm not alone ! i was so confuseddddd. maybe the time set is off or something? a glitch.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Is there a chance you'd checked still within that 24 hour period??
    Sometimes websites are down or whatever, who knows, maybe you got caught in one of those occasions.
    ??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• daylight savings ??
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2009