WTH ?!

i just ate toast and jelly and i have heartburn LOL im going to take something for it, but what things did you get heartburn from that you didnt expect to get?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:37 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never in my life had heartburn o.o People were amazed that I didn't with my daughter because she was born with SO MUCH hair...I thought that was weird.
    Anonymous

• Thats crazy that you say that because toast gave me horrible heartburn. I thought it was so odd that plain buttered toast would kill me but pizza did nothing. Atleast I know I'm not the only one with a crazy digestive system.LOL
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 2:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I would always get heartburn from water! Isn't that the strangest thing ever?
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 2:09 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• The water is not odd, actually. Any time you have a sick stomach you should have something with some sugar/carbs in it to absorb that acid. The problem with heartburn is, you don't realize you have it until you eat normally.

My guess with the toast is that you let your belly get really empty. This can make a pregnant belly really upset. . . I have to eat before I stand up in the morning or I pay all day. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i hear ya I get heartburn like crazy!! no matter what i eat or drink!! IT SUCKS lol!!
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 2:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• apples for along time gave me heartburn at the begining of the pregnancy. now i cant eat enough of them and they dont bother me a bit. Strange. At the begining of the pregnancy almost everything gave me heartburn, i lived off of gatoraid and pretzels for like a month and had to sleep propped way up. Now I only get it when I have things like chocolate...trade off i guess
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Chocolate everytime I eat it it gives me heartburn.
    Plain bread.
    There i a couple other ones that i cant think of right now.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 2:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009