Would you buy mary kay products?

I am thinking about selling them but not sure if it would be worth the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• yes, i would. I actually was a consultant for a few years...and i still buy it with my discount....It's the only facial cleaner than i can use that works for my skin...plus, the colors are beautiful on! and all of the eye colors usually have a shimmer! Beautiful finishes! Perfumes are sensational.... sorry--i'm not trying to sell you on it--i just love it myself...I love the finish it gives and how it cleans my skin....
    jsks826

Answer by jsks826 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I personally don't like Mary Kay. I break out every time I use it. I know a few people who do. I also know people who love it. If you have the discipline and motivation to do it, I hear it can be a great way to make money! I sold Avon for a while. Although I like their products, it wasn't for me.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I recently started selling Mary Kay! It has been a little slow going, but I knew going into it that I would have to be very part-time because of my failies schedules. I really do love the products and use nothing else! It can be a great way to earn money and get great products at a discount for yourself! It really helps to be outgoing with strangers,too!
    hipmomof2

Answer by hipmomof2 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I love Mary Kay products.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 9:32 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• not really for me, I am partial to my Senegence. i love products that feel great and the only ones that I have found that do that for me are Senegence.

Cass
    sexyjewelrychic

Answer by sexyjewelrychic at 10:33 PM on Jul. 22, 2008

• I have been using the Mary Kay products since I was 13 when my parents got me my first cleansers. My mom used Mary kay all my growing up years so I grew up around it. I started selling it a few years ago and love it because I can help other people get the products that work for them and it is great for my family because I can stay home with my kids and supplament our income. If you are looking for some products I have a bunch that are on sale, I also do free shipping, and we always have a 100% satisfaction guarantee no questions asked on all of our products. I can send you free samples if you would like. Just PM me if you would like to chat.
    mkmommyoftwo

Answer by mkmommyoftwo at 2:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2008

• I LOVE Mary Kay. It is easy to sell. It has a very good reputation. We sold $2.3 billion last year. We are in 39 countries, and there are 1.75 million consultants worldwide. We are in our 45th year! Not bad for a grandmother who wanted to start a company for women to own their own businesses. Check out my website and click on "Sell Mary Kay" to get your questions answered.
    www.marykay.com/tracy.harris I recommend it for anyone who wants to work for herself and make a little extra money, or earn a car in 8 months, like I did! Good luck!
    mkmomtracy

Answer by mkmomtracy at 10:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2008

• I don't use anything but Mary Kay. I love it so much I became a consultant to share it with others and so I can get it at a discount.
    fox-dawson

Answer by fox-dawson at 5:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008