Odds of having this baby late?

My son was born 7 days late (I actually had to be induced). What are the odds that I will have this baby late or have to be induced again? This is my second pregnancy.
I am due february 19

Paty_hotmommy

Asked by Paty_hotmommy at 2:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. There's no reason for induction unless medically necessary...like high blood pressure or you're at least 2 weeks past your due date. I'd wait it out, walk and give the baby time. It will come when it's ready.
    Anonymous

• I hear you.. I am in NO rush what so ever to have this baby early simply because I am not ready at all LOL. I just dont want to be induced like last time.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 2:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• They usually say the second baby comes early. But thats just what I've heard. My last was 6 days late though.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I cant tell you sorry. My first was born at 35weeks because my water broke and I still had to be induced and after 3 days of labor had a c-section. My section I went into labor at 38 weeks and tried to have a vbac and after 24hours I had another c-section. This time I am currently 38 weeks and will be having another c-section in a week. I have heard that the second come earlier then the first but I have also heard some moms on here say all of their children were late.
    Anonymous

• My daughter was a month early and my son was 2 weeks early. Thank God both of them were healthy enough for me to take them home the same day I delivered.

There are many ways to help induce labor the natural way, look into that. If you google it, you will find lots of ways.
    rachelncjsmom

Answer by rachelncjsmom at 7:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009