who had a ruff night for new years and it didn't turn out like it was suppose to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i didnt do anything at all.. stayed on the computer til 10 and then went to bed didnt even see the ball drop
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• ha ha me. it was lame as hell my daughter was holed up in her room the baby fell asleep and hubby can't handle his alcohol so he started being an ass and then passed out. woo hoo what a night
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Amen. New Year's always sucks. It comes from Daddy being off work and spoiling my DD until she is unliveable. I need a vacation by myself right now.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 2:35 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Me. My daughter was colicky for the first time last night because we tried a new type of bottle. She wouldn't calm down, it kind of sucked ass.

At least my boyfriend made it home in time to see the ball drop.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Mine wasn't bad. We watched "Eagle Eye" after we put the kiddo to bed, had some fun in bed, then went to sleep. I am too old to stay up to see the clock change. it's no big deal to me anymore, anyway.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 3:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Umm well I woke up at 5am after 4 hours of sleep yesterday, went to work for 5 hours, then took a 10 1/2 hour road trip. We got to our destination at about 11:15pm and I'm very surpised I mke it to midnight awake! It wasn't a bad New Years though, we went to see family!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i fell asleep 10 minutes before 12 lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:26 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I woke up with the flu, had to cancel our plans to attend a Grease movie themed new years eve party :( Now its Jan. 1st and my husband has gotten the flu really bad
    missnerisita

Answer by missnerisita at 9:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2009