7 Weeks and 5 days left

I have less then 8 weeks Ive been having dreams the past 2 nights that she will come early like round 35 weeks is this normal and why does it happening the dreams are not far off either

MaccysMommy09

Asked by MaccysMommy09 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could always happen, sometimes you dream things that come true and other times they are just dreams. Good luck though, I wouldn't start worrying and if you go into labor, just go to L&D right away
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I've been pregnant 4 times and every time I would have long and vivid dreams every night near the end. Pregnancy often makes you dream more and much more vividly than usual. I don't think your dreams are about what going to happen but what you want or expect or are afraid to happen. One way to put it is "It's your minds way of working out it's issues."

In my last pregnancy is when I had the most dreams about the baby. I had a few about her comming early and in several I would leave my hospital room, where my baby was, and either not be able to get back or would come back to the wrong room.
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 1, 2009