12 days left!!

I will be having my third c-section in 12 days. But they said if I start to dilate before then they will go ahead and take her. Which isnt likely I am still not dilating or thinning. Oh and did I mention she still hasnt dropped yet so I still cant breath. I went into labor with my second at 38 weeks and I am 4 days away from that point. Oh well even if I have to wait the whole 12 days it will be ok. I just am glad its almost over.
Do you think I could go into labor before then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah it possible you never know
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• You never know, every pregnancy is different but even if you do it's no big deal. Just go to the hospital when you think you are in labor and they will get you taken care of. It won't be an emergency unless you wait wayyy to long, which I doubt. I'm also having my third c-section, so I'm in the same boat
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2009