Does your Hubby come to all your prenatal appointments or does he stay home?

Mine comes to all, with all 3 of my pregnancies I don't think he has missed one. Although, my second pregnancy was high risk and we lost her at 29 weeks, I think that is why he is so faithful. My first he came for b/c it was our first and his little boy, this time is his miracle girl..... i'm kind of sad b/c he's going to miss my 28 week appointment unless he can get off work. What about your SO's?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy he was at every single one and I was so happy that he was there for me, especially for the awkward firsts I had...I liked having him there to hold my hand, esp when I had to get a catheter x.x I just made my appointments around his work schedule so he could come =] But this pregnancy he doesn't want to go to them. He will probably only go when we find out if it is a boy or girl. It makes me sad :( I liked him going there and appreciated it. As far as I know not many men are into that kinda thing.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Mine only went when there was an u/s. The other times he was working or at home with our other kids.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband works and i though it would be really silly for him to come to my check ups. He Has come to a couple Ultrasounds.But I rather him either stay at home with our daughter who is 2 or work.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Only like the first appt and the ultrasound, he really could not take time off work to go ya know! There were so many appointments, and we needed the $!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my bf went to all of mine except toward the end his mom ended up passing away 6 days bf i had her so he was out of it but i don't blame him
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well, it's not silly to everyone. We have a two year old too and thankfully there is a child watch in the hospital.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• and I also never said that my Husband doesn't work... he works and goes to school full time but takes time for my appointments.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• With my 1st pregnancy he went to most of them but with this one he can't fit them into his schedule so he's only been to about 2.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 3:23 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband went to all of my appointments, but almost all of my appointments were at 4:00 or later so neither one of us had to take off work to go. He would just leave work a few minutes early if he needed to. He really wanted to be at every appointment.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 3:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• my hubby has only missed one and thats cuz he couldnt leave work!!
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 3:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2009