I feel fat

Before I had my son I used to wear size 7/8 now I where size 13/14 IS that happen to alot of women. I mean I knew I was bigger but I cant believe I wear that size.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Before my daugter I was a size 5. After my daughter I was a size 13. It's pretty common.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 4:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Same here sweety. b4 my son I wore size 7/8 now I wear like size 11. NOW AM PREGNANT AGAIN! My son just turned a year on Saturday ,7/12, I wonder wat will be my new size. :I
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 6:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Before my son I was a size 3/4 and now I wear a size 7/8!! I have tried to get down to at least a size 6 but it seems impossible. He is now 3 so I have given up trying and love me just the way I am.
    Prwdmommy

Answer by Prwdmommy at 10:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• If you don't have any health conditions, you should be able to take off all the weight in a year. Your body may not be shaped the same, but your weight itself should be back there. If you've just had your baby within that past few months, don't stress so much, it takes time. Get active and eating healthy and you'll lose it!
    Anonymous

• I have the exact same problem, was in a 7-8 now in a 12-13. I started the Special K challenge. You wont lose fast but its gradual. Also, doctors say that it may take a year for your weight to stop going up and down after delivery.
    CidneAndNaomi

Answer by CidneAndNaomi at 1:32 PM on Aug. 8, 2008