Have you ever had to pee so bad that

when you rushed to the bathroom your childs toddler seet was still on but didnt take it off? lol i thought about it one day but didnt do it. What stuff have you done?

teenmommy31

Asked by teenmommy31 at 10:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Haha that's funny, but no that hasn't happened to me, yet. lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2011

• Ive ran into the mens room and went because lines for the ladies were so long. Im notorius for that lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2011

• My hips are way too wide to fit in that thing. It was easy enough get off anyway.

I did once have to go so bad I cried. No exaggeration, I actually cried and threatened to pee on the waiting room floor at my GYN's office. They still told me I had to hold it. I was getting an U/S done on my ovaries and they made me drink 64oz of water an hour before the appt was scheduled and said I absolutely could not go even a tiny bit. EVIL.
    xtwistedxlovex

Answer by xtwistedxlovex at 10:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2011

• lol, my mom did that once at my house. She didn't think to look first because she had to go so bad. Her face when she came out was priceless.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2011

• When I was pregnant dd had found my bladder one day. I got up to waddle as fast as I could to go pee and half way there I sneezed and pissed all over the carpet lol. When dh came in later I blamed it on the cat
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• Mrs Harsh, r u as notorious as me? (lol)
    stace101

Answer by stace101 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 18, 2011