Do you ever worry that your husband will get back together with his ex?

My husband has two kids by his ex. Last year she asked the kids if they wanted their mommy and daddy to get back together even though they are both remarried. Now she is being all nice to my husband and suddenly acknowledging our three year old daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL, nope I don't worry about things like that. It is just asking for trouble.
    Anonymous

• Nope--he left them for a reason--I am all he needs now!!!
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No. My DH only had one other significant relationship and that was when he was in high school, so I don't worry about it at all.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No- my DH thinks his ex is a nutcase and shutters if I mention her name. In his eye's, she is coors light while I'm a nice micro brew. And he loves a good micro brew.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No. Never. She cheated on him repeatedly and is married with 2 daughters to one of the guys. Their son lives with us.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Nope.  My dh doesn't have children with anyone else but me and he hasn't spoken to his ex in over 22 years.   Also he lives on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean than she does.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• not really.. but his ex girlfriend stalks him
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 4:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• No. I am 10 times the wife and mother that she is. That is why we have her son.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• no my SO's only sgf b4 me was 7yrs but in that 7 yrs she cheated on him and got pregnant twice by other guys know for a fact they arent his they are both black and him and her are both white and currently shes in jail, he hates her with a passion, he even gave her another chance (well several over the years) and after they split up the last time she left her 6 mo old daughter with a total stranger for her to go get drunk (the stranger luckily was a good person and they called the police when she didnt return in an hour like she said she would)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• My husband had two relationships before he dated me. And the two girls he was with before treated him pretty bad (cheating, flirting, lying, etc). If he wanted to be with them, he would already be with them, but he chose me. Dont' idle on the past, it only makes you crazy. Focus on the future and make the most of who is in your life now.
    Anonymous