sippy cups...

my son is one years old, he goes to bed around 9:30 pm, hes been using sippy cups since he was about 5 months old....

he pees threw his diapers and i cant seem to make it stop!! i lay him down with a bottle to go to bed... im thinking that if i dont lay him down with a bottle he might not have so much liquid to pee out in the night...

so i want to know how soon before bed i should give him his bottle... or if i should skip the bottle and just give him dinner or a snack a little later....

wisteriastars

Asked by wisteriastars at 4:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I use huggies overnight and they work really great. I have been using these since my son was 5 months and now he is 1.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• What kind of diapers do you use? Just curious because I know that Huggies cannot hold in all my lil ones pee at night. If I was you I would do what you said and not give him the bottle at bed time and just skip the bottle and give him dinner =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• i think you should try a diffrent diaper brand and skip the the the bottle and just do dinner
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2009