Why are men such pigs??

Ugh I was at a work function tonight and started talking to a guy. We hit it off great. Were flirting lime crazy and having such a good time. Turns out he's been married for like 10 years!!I had NO idea. And I just left my husband a few months ago for cheating. Why can't men just be honest??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Sep. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Flirting is innocent. My hubby and I both flirt naturally but are not cheaters. How do you know he was going to cheat with you and wasn't just enjoying your company at the party?
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:53 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• Because it was more than just normal flirting. He was playing with my hair and had his hand on my leg. We were even talking about going out somewhere else later tonight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• Yeah, that's beyond normal flirting. ^^^^ Ass!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• be honest about what? sounds like you were just talking. why is he dishonest because he didn't mention being married to someone he was just talking to?

you also said it was work function. Not everyone assumed that someone is trying to pick them up at things like this.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:15 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• Men are PIGS..if you give in they like that...and they want more...and they pretend to be single....So be careful...
    vivianne112

Answer by vivianne112 at 3:25 AM on Sep. 18, 2011

• Not all men are pigs.

I'm sorry that you wasted your time with a pig-man.

Next time, ask if the guy is single before letting him put his hand on your leg.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:42 PM on Sep. 18, 2011