Ayudarme! How can I practice my spanish?

Hola! Te Quiero Espanol. I am studying the Spanish Language and need more people in which to practice. I think I am considered (scale 1-5): speaking (2), writing (3) and understanding (3.5). Most people encountered speak with me, albeit, SpanEnglish. I definitely do not have una problema con este. Currently using old college textbook, several cassettes and CD's, y como no, mis amigos. You can help my by offering suggestions of areas to visit in los Estados Unidos primara y luego, otro paises. You can become my email buddy where we only speak in Spanish :) and/or you can recommend the best books to read...children books will probably be best, maybe grades 1-5. I thank you and hope to hear from you en punto.

DOIOU2

Asked by DOIOU2 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am fluent in Spanish, how can I be of help? Si quieres trata de mirar Univision o Telemundo son los canales de television en espanol. Tambien Rosetta Stone tiene un programa muy bueno. Si tu esposo es militar el tiene accesso gratis. What I said, was to try and watch Univision or Telemundo they are two spanish channels. If your husband is military you can have access to Rosetta Stone, which is a great software for learning Spanish.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 1:02 AM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Try watching the Spanish channels on TV. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• there are probably some groups here for spanish/latino women, and i wouldn't doubt it if they wrote in spanish there. i would try looking one up and joining to get more experience. you could probably learn a lot of cultural things as well from the ladies that might help in any future projects you have to do for class.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• hola mi nombre es gaby si necesitas ayuda yo estoy para ayudarte
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Answer by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 1:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2009